Monday, February 16, 2015

Wine and Sass Blind Item - It's Not Over Until She Says It's Over

The male part of this A List couple pretty much kept the family together for his entire marriage.  His significant other was an absolute nightmare to be married to. He patiently waited until a certain milestone in his family came to pass and then made his exit.


He was surprised at how amicable the split was and took it as her agreement that the marriage was over. Oh no.  She thought once she got out and began publicly being seen with much younger men and  appearing to move on, he'd come running back.  He didn't and is now privately seeing someone else.

When she found out about it, she hit the roof.  She isn't the most healthy person mentally and has major visions of grandeur about herself.  For the sake of his family he tried his best to take care of her and make sure things appeared healthy.  In reality, he couldn't wait to get out.  He has no interest in going back into that mess.

Everything his attorneys send her goes unanswered and she refuses to even discuss any settlements in separation or the divorce.  If he tries to bring up the subject, she puts a stop to it by telling him these kinds of conversations will trigger her "relapse" and he knows there is no relapse because she never stopped to begin with.  He stuck between a rock and a hard place.

When his attorneys contacted her asking why she didn't show up to the scheduled meeting they had with her and her attorneys she replied, "There's no meeting to hold because this marriage isn't over." and hung up. She called him and told him once he's finished getting his "jollies" off with this new piece they can talk about their reconciliation.

He's beginning to see that maybe this isn't so amicable after all.


Source: Wine and Sass

34 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I first thought TeĆ” and Duchovny but they're already divorced, so Mimi and Nick were next on my suspect list.

      Delete
  2. Oh that's an interesting guess Lady. I was thinking it to be Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could very well be CZJ/Michael D with that "jollies off" distinction. The illusions of grandeur screams Mimi but let's not forget that could be a hint about CZJ's mental illness

      Either way, y'all KNOW that I loved this blind item title!

      Delete
    2. These are great guesses!! Also @Lady H I just saw the first episode of "Better Call Saul" and really liked it! I was iffy on the whole premise but am looking forward to watching more. I miss Breaking Bad!!

      Delete
    3. I'm glad you like it @gingercoconut. I have great faith in the BrBa/BCS writing team and their production quality.
      For those of you who aren't watching BCS...

      Delete
    4. Me too! I'm seeing the actor in a whole new light...think he's got some chops. That's all I'm gonna say since this isn't the TV show forum!

      Delete
  3. It does sound like Mimi. She's so high maintenance and he was rarely in the photos unless they were seriously posed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking Melanie & Antonio, because of "waiting for a milestone in their family."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie/Antonio work too. They talk a lot about their split and I think he waited until the youngest was off to college or something, right?

      Melanie Griffith WAS recently spotted with another guy.

      Melanie also recently tweeted that she is 5.5 years sober now.

      Delete
    2. I'm having a hard time believing that it was Antonio "keeping the family together" though. Wasn't it his constant screwing around that made Melanie crazy?

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin? I don't know of any milestones they had before splitting and also I think it's more well known he has been seeing Jennifer Lawrence but I thought of them when I read this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing off for Goopy is the relapse part. I don't think Goopy identifies as an addict, unless you consider her obsession with herself of course.

      Delete
    2. I thought about what she may be relapsing from too...but maybe it's an eating disorder? Or she has a secret thing?

      Delete
  7. Didn't Mariah miss a divorce lawyer meeting? Wasn't she suppose to meet them but instead she held up the Christmas TV special for thee hours because she was on the phone with them instead? I might be mixing that up but I remember she missed a meeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct @kat
      "The separation was contentious, and Carey was reportedly three-hours late for a December taping of a Rockefeller Center Christmas tree special because she was engaged in a five-hour call with attorneys over not only property but the couple's children, a source told PEOPLE"

      Delete
  8. I like the Melanie and Antonio guess

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can totally see this as Tom and rita.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can totally see this as Tom and rita.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tom and Rita haven't split up have they? I'm going with Goopy and Chris. In public it seems like an amicable split, but you know Goopy is just seething underneath. And that "delusions of grandeur" comment screams Goopy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like goopster to me, because she always presents it as amicable

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goop was my first thought as well. At the same time, I don't think Chris was the one holding the family together. He tours a lot and say what you will about Mrs. anal retentive, I think she does spend as much time with her kids as the nannys will allow.
    Leaning towards the Melanie guess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't see goop as having addiction issues. I'm going with Antonio and Melanie
    she personifies Delusions of grandeur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although didn't Michael Douglas just pass a milestone with his cancer? ?
      And with Czj It's more than bipolar
      it's booze and pills too
      swing vote I guess.

      Delete
  15. First thought was CZJ and Douglas but damn so many other great guesses. Melanie and Antonio also sound good. In fact better. I'm going with this guess.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm, really good guesses, I'm leaning towards Mariah.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well Czj was right next to Michael Douglas last night on snl so she is not letting him go it seems

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't even want to suggest this, but could this have been PMK and Bruce?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gina - I was just coming to say PMK and Bruce. Doesn't quite fit but that was my first thought when reading first half.

      Delete