Monday, February 16, 2015

Ethan Embry Engaged to Ex-Wife

Ethan Embry, 36, has reconciled with ex-wife Sunny Mabrey, 39, and now the two are engaged! Us Weekly reports that the couple, who divorced in 2012 after 7 years of marriage, used the same engagement ring from last time around. Embry tells the romantic tale of how the couple reunited. Us Weekly quotes him as follows:

"She maintained a relationship with my son. He's 15 now, but she would hang out with him once a week you know. So she was always right there and I called her up one day and I said ‘The arms distance thing, it’s just not working.' She came and picked up my son. She drove over to pick up my son, and I came out to say hello and she’s wearing my old shirt, my favorite f--king shirt! And it’s this vintage Levis plaid number, and she had tied it at the titties."

 

A photo posted by Ethan Embry (@ethanembry) on

21 comments:

  1. Does it look like she has a hairy chest or do I need to clean my specs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, unaware of this duo, which is a shame because he, at least, is very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just remember him as Rusty in Vegas Vacation. He looks old for 36.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ethan Embry! And his ex-wife is pretty awesome for staying in her stepson's life on such a regular basis after the divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sunny, I think she is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL @ethorne!

    Hey, long time no FSP! :D

    She looks really familiar. Off to Google.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And people say ex's should stay ex's for a reason...Psssst.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh GOD I can't believe how much I DON'T CARE about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember him from Can't Hardly Wait. He hasn't aged all that well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember him from Can't Hardly Wait. He hasn't aged all that well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's a reason that you're ex's. Not sure there is any going back. Take Pammy for example :/

    ReplyDelete