Thursday, February 19, 2015

Shayne Dahl Lamas Opens Up About Surrogacy

For those who don't know who Shayne Dahl Lamas is, she is the daughter of Lorenzo Lamas, 57, and is married to Nik Richie, 36, of the website The Dirty. The couple share a daughter, Press, 3. When the couple attempted to expand their family last year, Shayne, 29, suffered complications during the pregnancy that resulted in a miscarriage and the inability to carry future children. The couple are now expecting a new child via a surrogate, and they happened to find that surrogate close to home. Closer Weekly reports that Lorenzo Lamas's wife, Shawna Craig, 26, is acting as the couple's surrogate. The couple is expecting a baby boy. The magazine quotes Shayne as follows:

"Shawna’s not just my stepmother, she’s like a soul sister. She’s an angel that blessed my whole family, including my father. It is weird. Somebody else carrying your baby is weird. But I lost my son, and now Shawna is carrying my son. I have just been given the biggest blessing in the whole world and I will always be grateful"

12 comments:

  1. They need to bring Renegade and Bobby Sixkiller back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome that Shawna is doing that for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only in H'wd and Cali could your stepmom be a)younger than you and b) be the surrogate making you the mother and grandmother all at the same time.

    But it sounds like she gets along well and loves her so Mazel to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't have said it better myself Sherry :)

      Delete
    2. Gina..I saw what happened yesterday and wanted to give you a show of support but then that would have just encouraged the behavior. I so want to say something too and wish they would stop posting..But I know, I know. Ignoring is much better.

      Delete
  4. It's wonderful of Shawna to do this for them.

    I feel awful for any of Nik Richie's children. Especially his daughter. That guy is scum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it all works out well and i wish them a healthy baby. Off to goggle scumster nik ritchie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It feels very odd, and like Sherry said, only in Hollywood (or Florida!).

    Nik is scum. When his wife was in the hospital, he posted a rather nice thing about her and how much she meant to him, and all I could think was that here is a man who gets off on destroying other people asking for prayers for his own wife.

    ReplyDelete