Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Blind Gossip Blind Item - A Very Unlikely SNL Pairing

Two Saturday Night Alumni were discussing some of the musical guests they had worked with over the years when one mentioned that he and a certain very famous singer kept the party going after her appearance on SNL.

“Are you saying that you two hooked up?!”

“Yes, back in 19_ or 19__.”

“You’re kidding.”

“No, and it wasn’t just once either. I think it was five or six times. She thought I was charming.”

“Holy sh*t! I would NEVER have put you two together!”

Neither would we. This is the most unlikely pairing of a comedian and a singer that you could imagine!

SNL Alumni:

Singer:


Source: Blind Gossip

19 comments:

  1. Umm no idea....i'll randomly go with Mike Myers and Madonna only because the time frame fits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Meyers or Carvey.

      I pick Carvey....

      Delete
    2. Carvey might make more sense actually

      Delete
    3. I dunno. Carvey's always kind of been a family man.

      Delete
    4. Don't forget, Madonna also sang Beautiful Stranger for one of Meyers Austin Powers movies.

      Delete
  2. David Spade/Madonna.

    Now I need a mental shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were also rumors of Chris Kattan and an Alist singer. I can't rememger who it was but I wanna say it was Christina Aguilera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only other one I can think of would be Dana Carvey since he & Mike Meyers did the Madonna parody of...was it "Justify My Love?" And since the prevailing thought is that Meyers is gay....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I could totally see this as David Spade and Madonna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Jessi. Both Spade and Madonna were known to be very frisky people, particularly in the 1980s and 1990s. Spade has had an amazing collection of attractive girlfriends which, given his underwhelming looks, suggests he must be a wizard in the sheets. I can absolutely picture him making an X-rated suggestion to Madonna and her saying 'yes.'

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, Spade has the worst profile photo ever on Wikipedia. It looks like it was taken by a guy manning the drive-in window at In-And-Out Burger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Spade/Madonna guess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just to be different, Sinead O'Connor and someone. Now THAT would be worthy of raising a few eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm liking the Spade/ Madonna guess too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope it was Spade and Madonna. That is hilariously gross!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Spade even if he does do the same character most of the time. He's the King of Snark! I vote Spade and Madonna too because that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spade's got major game for a short fella.

    ReplyDelete