Wednesday, February 18, 2015

TV Show Roundup

Casting News:
Lifetime's Devious Maids is gaining a new castmember: Telenovela star Cristian de la Fuente. The actor will join as a series regular for Season 3, along with Naya Rivera of Glee, and Nathan Owens, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Programming Note:
The Real Housewives of Melbourne was such a hit, that Bravo is bringing back Season 2 in Primetime! Season 2 premieres March 5th at 9pm ET/PT. Here's a peek at the new season:





Renewals:
Time reports that HBO has renewed Last Week Tonight With John Oliver for 2 more seasons.

12 comments:

  1. That Real Housewives of Melbourne trailer looks amazing!!!! Can't wait to see Gina's makeup choices this season!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @VIP- Gina is a goddess-I'm so excited!

      Delete
    2. How did I miss the first season? I saw a trailer last night and thought it was a brand new show. Andy Cohen needs to let me know about these things.

      Delete
    3. @califblondy-I caught it during Saturday marathons a few months ago. Not sure, but I never saw it on any other time.

      Delete
    4. They aired Season 1 on Sunday mornings, long after it aired in Australia. Season 2 they bumped up to night time because it was so popular, and I think we're only about a month later than Australia this time! :)

      Delete
    5. Sundays then...I knew it was a weekend thing.

      Delete
    6. Thanks for the 411, I feel better now. I liked the Ladies of London, does anyone know if that's coming back?

      Delete
  2. Gues they wanted to lock oliver in at hbo so he cant take the chair from jon stewart. I bet they threw a bundle of bucks at him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce is really growing on me. Can someone give me the background on the photographer and Phoebe and why she bought then burned the picture?

    Sorry for all the questions today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'd love to see this one, RH of Melbourne, is there not a Sydney show? don't think they have aired it in Canada. The Real Housewives of Vancouver surprised me surprised at how beyotchy they are, they can keep up with the American franchise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete