Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Kardashian Korner

It's been a long time coming...Amber Rose, 31, ex-girlfriend of Kanye West, 37, is now officially feuding with the Kardashians. Amber Rose is good friends with Blac Chyna, 26. She and Kim, 34, used to be close too. Blac Chyna was engaged to rapper Tyga, 25. Tyga dumper her ass, and started dating Kylie Jenner, 17. Amber ripped into Tyga in a radio interview, and TMZ reports that Khloe Kardashian, 30, started a twitter feud. But Amber Rose dropped the mic when she posted these two gems. Both are posted below. In case she removes them later, the first one can be seen at TMZ, and the second one reads: "U think because ur dad was a professional football player that got away with murder ur better than me girl? Haaaaannnnn?" Oh, snap! I think Khloe might need some aloe for that burn.
 


16 comments:

  1. Lmao I love the insinuation that OJ is Khloe's dad, Amber and the K Klan are all talentless retards, but I kinda like when the claws come out

    ReplyDelete
  2. OT: I don't know how to make a clicky link...but remember last year a text msg btwn Selena and Justin leaked and there was a pic of Biebs manhood cropped out? It ain't cropped out anymore....its NSFW http://ratter.com/the-case-for-reparations-for-justin-biebers-dick-1685546551

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol right? Otherwise it would seem he's not so tiny as we all assumed

      Delete
    2. Ugh..cannot believe I went and looked at a picture of is wiener. I'm thinking it's a stunt double too...

      Delete
  3. I hope amber spills more k klan secrets because Kanye must have told her a lot during their relationship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better still is what Black Chyna knows about Kim. THAT is where the dirt is. I so love Amber Rose right now.

      Delete
    2. That would be juicy, but my guess is she probably signed a non-disclosure in her bearding contract.

      I saw pictures of Kanye and Amber from when they were "together" and was struck by how happy he looked. He was smiling and seemed more light hearted.

      Delete
  4. I read somewhere that some of the exes were "taking sides". This was assumed because they start following them on Twitter - Reggie Bush started following Amber and Wiz started following Khloe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Seven, are my hero <3 he probably didn't realize it was his phone at first and thought, where is that coming from?!? LOL

      Delete
  6. Note to Amber R..gotta do fact check if you expect to win a feud..anything so stupid weakens your side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if there is any truth to the rumor that Kylie used to babysit for Tyga and Blac Chyna?

    I hate anything related to Kardashian and siding with Amber Rose but Kylie needs to be in school, not plumping her lips and "hanging out" with a 25 year old!

    ReplyDelete