Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tweet of the Day

19 comments:

  1. I'd like to have a beer with this guy, really, he seems so chill and ok with himself. Can't be too dumb either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look this up..I never saw SATC until it was on extended cable in reruns. Never saw him in it. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get it. could someone 'splain, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That post It is in referente to an episode from Sex And The City, where he breaks up vĂ­a post it with Carrie, Sarah Jessica Parker's character. I guess it ignited a lot of emotions in the fans.
      I liked him in Band Of Brothers, Music Within, Office Space,

      Delete
    2. Oh that's right! I can't believe I blanked on that. Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Which season was this on? I never saw this or my memory sucks. Probably both. Lol!

      Delete
  4. Why is he still milking his moment in the sun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make hay while the sun shines, i guess. There's enough of us around to understand this reference.

      Delete
  5. I want to eat Kristen Wiig's pussy like a ripe mango until she cums hard in my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much hate for Berger!! I liked his character. Just not with Carrie.

    ReplyDelete