Friday, January 30, 2015

Wine and Sass Blind Item - Holiday Predicament

Over the holidays this A List Actress spent it plotting to get her children's father into a predicament where he was photographed with her looking like they were back together.  All while saying publicly how much she supports and loves whatever choices he makes in his new relationships.  He made sure he was at least 3 feet from her at all times while they spent time with the kids together.  He thinks, despite her arguments about it, that these group activities are confusing to the kids.
He's also still very much with his new young A List actress.  He has set an amount of time until he introduces her to his children, but it will happen very soon.  They are a lot more serious than anyone lets on.  This is the beauty of private planes along friends and family who don't talk.
Everything single thing you hear about any of them is from his ex.  He's letting her run her mouth as much as she wants.  He also knows she has 2 if not 3 boyfriends on the side that she's had for years.  She doesn't know he's aware of it, but if she makes trouble when it's time for his children to meet his new partner in that it's not good for the children...you can be sure he's going to bring all that up.  Her years of cheating wasn't so great for her children either.
I think she should just call it a day and go with the typical passive-aggressive Ex Revenge that all normal angry exes do.  Someone send her our video for helpful hints.  She can have "The Help" perform these basic tips and call it a day already.



Source: Wine and Sass

20 comments:

  1. Ugh. I just can't with this betch
    Goop/Chris Martin/JLaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh JLaw, Chris and Goopy. Even I got this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Curious about "The Help" being in quotes though. Someone from that movie by chance?

      Delete
  3. Hi Gina! At least we know why she is so obsessed with steam douching her goopyparts- she has to rapid cycle between visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Rapid cycle between visitors"... LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey grrrrl heyyyyy
      In other news, I just realized that some poor soul out there hits sloppy thirds off of Goop. My life could be much worse.

      Delete
  5. This didn't have to be a blind item if even I know who you're talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. You win the Internet today, VIP

      Delete
    2. I love Marilyn Monroe. It always makes me sad she never found lasting happiness in life.

      Delete
  7. Even I figured this was Goopy after the first sentence. This doesn't seem to be too blind worthy though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, well. It appears Martin isn't as much of a milquetoast as I had thought. I can't say I'd be upset if there was some comeuppance delivered to Gwynnie, however this doesn't help the kids if it's done in public.

    As for Martin's interest in Lawrence, I don't get it. Not only is she significantly younger than he is, she seems to me to be immature as well. Perhaps it's the pendulum swinging to the opposite of Paltrow - so into herself and uptight.

    Gwyneth doesn't need any more bad press. She's a laughing stock now for most people, I mean really, how many people take her seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, I had a similar steam clean treatment at a Korean spa 5 years ago, and it was hilarious. My lady bits went from feeling relaxed to on fire to WTF are you doing?! in short order. My friends and I still giggle about doing this. Of course, we paid $60 at most for this -- not the several hundred dollars I'm sure Goopy paid. And I was 5 years earlier than Goop. Suck it, beyotch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does Martin have photo and videos of the Goop' s harem?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see why Martin would be interested in JLaw. She doesn't have 300 lbs of personal baggage she's dragging around with her. Who knows if it will go the distance but I can surely see the attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  12. but we need to fill in the blanks of goops lovers
    1 brad fulchuck
    2.pete yorn or rick yorn can't tell which ones which

    ReplyDelete