Thursday, December 18, 2014

Blind Gossip Blind Item - Money Louder Than Legal

 This model is claiming that an intimate tape will not hit the market because she does not need the money. That explanation is not correct. While we don’t know how much she does make modeling, the reason the tape will not be published is because she was paid off by the music man who stars in the tape with her.

Yes, he could have legally blocked the tape by simply refusing to sign a legal release, but he wanted to make this go away quickly and quietly, so he ponied up a big wad of cash instead. Actually, it wasn’t that big. Only about $100k. Still, money talks louder than legal threats. End of story.

Model:

Music Man:


Source: Blind Gossip

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That April Geary girl is a dirty skank. My brother went to high school with her. She's from Huntington Beach. She had a reputation for being a "dipping sauce" if you know what I mean...

      Delete
    2. No I dont know what you mean...what is a dipping sauce? I get most of my sex education from this site it seems! Haha!

      Delete
    3. Dipping sauce is like a sexual doorknob - everyone gets a turn.

      Delete
  2. Dont know the model's name coz she aint no lister. But it's the chic Whiz Khalifa hooked up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness he has the money and shy peepee. Cuz I did want to see him going" Who's your wizard, who's your wizard?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could probably get a contact buzz from just walking through the same hallway as Wiz Khalifa.
    Also, I imagine his B.O. is particularly rank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wiz Khalifa is so foul, nobody would pay to see him bone. Ick. Nast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I take it the dude stinks. Ha haaha your comments crack me up. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Dipping sauce". Adds that to the list of terms I've learned from this site.

    ReplyDelete