Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bossip Blind Item - 2 Leading Ladies

Which Black Actor Has Been Sleeping With Two Big Name Stars?

This successful showbiz player has made a name for himself with a number of blockbuster hits under his belt, but it's what's been going on under his sheets that has his name hot in these streets. BOSSIP got the scoop from an insider who tells us EXCLUSIVELY that although our leading man was recently linked to a Black Hollywood favorite, he's also been bedding another big name actress - who, like the gentleman in question, also has some musical talents.

Any ideas which of your favorite stars make up this love triangle?

Here's a hint - at least one of the ladies HAS or until recently HAD a fiancé.

Do you think you know who it could be?

Source: BOSSIP

16 comments:

  1. Kat Graham for the one who recently had a fiance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyrese (Fast & Furious) allegedly dating Sanaa Lathan

      Delete
    2. I was really hoping that you were going to answer Jaime Foxx to this BI and post that FFF snap of him.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Girl...today has been a crappy day and I needed me a little (ok, not so little) pick-me-up :)

      Delete
  2. Idris Elba is releasing another album. Tomcat Denzel Washington grew up with Ludacris's dad and does a mean Jay-Z. Will Smith is technically "linked".

    I got nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could the man be Jaime Foxx? I have no idea who the ladies might be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No guess but I just got my ass chewed for referring to an actor as black vs African American. I didn't back down so I'm just glad to see someone else using the same term. Hate PC asshats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. I was going to say Jamie Foxx
    But hadn't stopped to think about the women.
    Ok. So Holmes.
    And.....
    One who split from fiance

    Kate Hudson?
    No?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Idris Elba and Naomi Campbell were recently revealed as hooking up. Could she be the "Black Hollywood Favorite?" I imagine there are a host of women lined up to "date" Idris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought jamie fox was gay. Huh. Over on AGC they have tyrese someone. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One black guy is sleeping with two women? Only two so I doubt Jamie. Tyreese seems like a personal hygiene freak like Terrence so I could almost see him with only two women at once. I don't know Idris at all but I think Naomi (goddess) did put out an album that tanked. Who cares though? Girl can rock a potato sack and I'd buy it! Naomi just got the new Agent Provocateur campaign. She's still putting girls half her age to shame!

    ReplyDelete