Sunday, December 14, 2014

Abigail Breslin in Cat Fight With Taylor Swift

Abigail Breslin has been sending catty tweets about Taylor Swift, Us Weekly reports. Breslin tweeted: "Cuz darling I'm a nightmare dressed like an emotionally unstable cat lady." Us Weekly attributes the dig to Swift tweeting Breslin's ex-boyfriend, but they're really making a story out of nothing (as witnessed by Breslin's copious tweets about cats). 


But the picture Us Weekly used in the headline was worth the whole fake story.
Jenny Johnsonさん(@jennyjohnsonhi5)γŒζŠ•η¨Ώγ—γŸε†™ηœŸ -

5 comments:

  1. I noticed Taylor Swift looked like Gretchen Rossis' younger sister once and now I can't unsee it.I like Swift.I do not like Rossi.How do I reconcile the two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone see Abigails new music video? She makes Avril Lavigne look like Patti Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two do know that highschool is over right? Talk about arrested development, that's all Twitter is anymore. Passing notes in study hall and talking about who you hate/love this week.

    ReplyDelete