Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bethenny Working Hard For Camera Time on RHONY

The new season of Real Housewives of New York is currently filming, and Bethenny Frankel is reportedly working overtime to ensure she gets maximum camera time. Page Six reports that Frankel showed up at a recent party for Sonja "Sexy J" Morgan, where she stormed past the step-and-repeat area refusing to stop for pictures. Once inside, Frankel continuously took digs at Morgan, and at one point declared, "I don't do anything fake!" Sonja was hopefully too distracted by her new 24-year-old model boyfriend to be offended.

8 comments:

  1. I assume Outtie means RHONY
    Sonja is gorgeous but 24 is too damn young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know what it feels like to be Sandy......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Derek, what time is the AARP meeting today? Who's turn is it to bring the prune danishes?

      Delete
    2. haha I have my bridge game tonight and then hitting up the early bird special at Dennys---wild night probably wont be in bed till 8!

      Delete
  3. OT
    I've been busier than usual busy lately, I guess many others have too.
    When I stop by I'm not seeing near as many comments lately.
    Hiday season or boredom???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boredom. The site isn't as good anymore. Too many real estate listings and crap no one cares about. I come for the gossip and when its a few days old, I get bored.

      Delete
  4. If shes avoiding cameras, how is that seeking air time? I dont get this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But the big question is, will she be wearing her daughter's pajamas at any point?

    ReplyDelete