Saturday, December 20, 2014

Bachelor in Paradise Couple Split

Don't worry, Marcus and Lacy are still going strong (for now)! Cody Sattler and Michelle Money have called it quits after six months of dating, Us Weekly reports. Sattler posted a message about the breakup on his Instagram:
First off I just want to say that I have experienced some of the best days of my life these past 6 months! I was blessed to have met and date an amazing woman and her daughter, who have made me a better person in all areas of my life. Unfortunately Michelle and I have decided it was in the best interest for both of us to move on from our relationship. Michelle and Brielle will always hold a special spot in my heart and I wish all the best for them. Michelle is someone I shared a relationship with but also someone I will always respect and consider a life long friend. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to go on "Bachelor in Paradise" and to experience such amazing things with a beautiful woman. Those feeling and memories are something I will always cherish! I personally want to say "THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart to all the amazing fans who showed so much love and support for Michelle and I. You will never truly understand how much that meant to me! I look forward to what the future holds and will continue to always listen and follow my heart! Much LOVE & RESPECT Cody Code xoxo
A photo posted by Cody Sattler (@cody_sattler) on

11 comments:

  1. I think I saw one episode of that (don't judge, couldn't find the remote) I liked Marcus. Wasn't Cody introduced in later though? I think it must have been the 3rd or 4th ep I saw and he went after some bim who wanted Zaxh to commit (no word on whether or not she was a Cubs fan) he was pretty persistent in wanting to go out with her. Was that Michelle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never said this in my life but this truly deserves a tl;dr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Kat. Me thinks doth protest too much.

      Delete
    2. +1
      He's weutibg such a lengthy announcenent as if any one cares.

      Delete
  3. Oh my God and I thought they were going to make it for the long haul. I am completely stumped why these dating shows where narcissistic men and women are put in completely artificial settings in front of a national television audience are not successful in matching up true love???

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has a YT channel with her best friend. They are a hoot!

    I don't know if she is crazy in real life, but she has carved out a little spot for reality tv for herself.

    ReplyDelete