Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dancing with the Stars Reveals Final Four

Dancing with the Stars held their semi-finals last nights. Here are the results:

Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy danced a Paso Doble and an Argentine Tango, giving them a final score of 78.

Bethany Mota and Derek Hough danced a Samba and a Contemporary number, giving them a final score of 76.

Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson danced an Argentine Tango and a Contemporary number, giving them a final score of 75. 

Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas danced a Quickstep and an Argentine Tango, giving them a final score of 74.

Tommy Chong and Peta Murgatroyd danced a Jazz number and a Rumba, giving them a final score of 62.

And the star that was sent home? Tommy Chong. See you next week for the finals!

9 comments:

  1. I don't watch this show, but this is a much better recap than Enty's constant whining about contestants getting to stay who deserve to be sent home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen - same.
      You just made me imagine Outtie singing "anything you can do, I can do better! I can do anything better than you!" to 'Enty'

      Delete
  2. Part of me wanted Tommy to win the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alfonso's first dance of the night was his first that I was really bored by so I wondered if he wasn't faking his injury. val and Janel as usual did a beautiful passionate dance which ended in a slight make out then oops! We forgot the audience is watching l o l! Sadie won me over weeks ago. She's really adorable and has gotten to be a very good dancer. I always found Derek creepy mostly from CDaN but from my first season watching, he can dance his ass off and I loooove his choreography. Everyone was bawling after Tommy and Petas last dance bc they knew it was his last. Peta was so emotional, it was very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Derek is a great dancer/choreographer - as is Mark Ballis.
    I love Sadie too- she's very good.
    And Janel is super good too.

    I def think the injury was the season's token injury story to add " drama".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Friend! I forgot that I love Marks shows. The zombie one was my favorite and I can't just call that a dance. Do the pros really plan all the choreography and everything else or do they have a team?

      Delete
  5. I am not an Alfonso fan, but if you couldn't see the pain in his movements last night...so over the Hough love...he is very sweet and a great choreographer but his sister, the judge? Get rid of her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only final 4 contestant I've heard of is Carlton. Eek

    ReplyDelete