Monday, February 9, 2015

Naughty Gossip Blind Item - Underwear Parties

Which famous TV host, that loves the press, has been arranging private underwear parties at hotels around NYC for him and a few of his gays friends?

A well-known gay club promoter puts the events together and makes sure he get 10-15 young sexy studs wearing just underwear to provide the entertainment?

The poor young kids always think this will lead to a big break and get them a TV job – however, it only leads to a very different sort of position! WINK


Source: Naughty Gossip

12 comments:

  1. I guess it's supposed to be Seacrest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. And it isnt nice to exploit people either. Shame on u.

      Delete
  3. I just finished his Diaries so he's fresh in my mind and I think I could see this.

    But I was also trying to figure out through the whole book if his two hour massages he gets every.single.night are really a euphemism for something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am assuming all participants are of age.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Position, as in who's on first?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again consenting adults. They know they're going to be underwear models. If they think it's going to be a spring board to another job that's sort of their fault. They can always decline any sexual advances. And my first thought was Anderson Cooper and then Andy. Is Wolf Blitzer gay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if Anderson is there so is Andy and vice versa. Unless Anderson is on assignment.

      Delete