Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Drew Peterson Tried To Have Prosecutor Whacked

Did everyone see the Drew Peterson Lifetime Movie with Rob Lowe and Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting? If not, you don't know what you're missing! In case you're unfamiliar with Drew Peterson, the Illinois resident was married four times, and after trying out divorce the first two times, decided that he would try murder to get rid of the second two wives. Drew Peterson was convicted of killing his second wife Kathleen Savio in 2012 and sentenced to 38 years in prison. His fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, disappeared in 2007 and has never been found. Peterson, a former police office, was apparently pissed that he got caught, and thought he would solve everything by hiring someone to kill the prosecutor on the case. Smooth move. If convicted of the additional charges, solicitation of murder for hire has a potential sentence of 20 to 40 years, reports NBC Chicago. You stay classy, Drew Peterson.

14 comments:

  1. Ugh he was always walking around looking creepy & smug before he was arrested. The ass had "I got away with murder" all over his face. Until he didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm raising my hand and saying "ooh me, pick me" like Horshack on Welcome Back Kotter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he's just misunderstood, guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Rhysie! That's probably not a direction Direct TV will take with their commercials. "Hi, I'm Rob Lowe and I have direct TV" "And I'm murdering psychopath Rob Lowe and I still have cable"

      This reminds me of the Perry case that was all the rage in Nashville for years. Guy got away with murdering his wife for a looooong time until the police finally had enough to take him to court. Then his dad took out a hit on one of the lawyers (or the judge, don't remember all of it) dad ended up dying in prison but not before he ratted his son out.

      Delete
  4. He and Jeffery McDonald should share a cell. They both have inflated egos, and a belief that they were wrongly accused.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god yeah KarenW. This guy thought Cuz he was a police officer that he was untouchable. Total psychopath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total psychopath. Seriously, just kill him already and call it a day. He doesn't seem to care much for others lives, so why should we care about his. Can't we call in some scientology people and they can do it? They seem to know how to do this well and keep it hidden, with a "what?" face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's interesting to listen to him. He's so smug and arrogant and I wonder if in his psycho mind he believes he's innocent? Or maybe it's that he's so superior to everyone else that he's putting one over on us? I've been watching too much 48 Hours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't forget Mike Peterson, wife murderer as well. Those Peterson guys were really busy there for a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe it has already been 8 years since Stacy Peterson disappeared. Hopefully the husband will never be free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's even more appalling is Scott Peterson's appeal website. Yes, I went there...Google sucked me in when I was cross checking the murdering Petersons.

      Delete
  11. Ahh yes, even more scum to sully the Peterson surname.

    ReplyDelete