Monday, March 2, 2015

Wine and Sass Blind Item - A Vicious Cycle Of Betrayal

This A-Lister has had a lot of experience with being betrayed and stepped all over in her past relationships. Because of that, she has a hard time letting go of this A-List musician who has serious issues with alcohol and cheating.

Her family thought she had wisened up and left him, but she only made it look that way to everyone.  In reality she was still with him and was recently spotted with him publicly. 
After two very public humiliations from A List men and other personal issues, she pretty much thinks he's the best she'll ever get and is one of those who can't be alone.
After witnessing one of his drunken and abusive tirades, her family fears he will become physical...if he hasn't already.  Her family is hoping to make her understand that she isn't just putting herself in harm's way.  There is someone else to consider who could also be thrown into the mess. 

He has no intention of letting her go, but also no intention of stopping his cheating and substance abuse. Unfortunately, she doesn't think she deserves any better.

Source: Wine and Sass

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was with you up until the "someone else to consider" part.

      Delete
    2. That's what I was thinking too @Jessi, but who else is there to consider about being dragged into this mess. That sounds like a kid is involved. My other guess was Christina Millian and Lil Wayne but that doesn't seem right either

      Delete
  2. Giada de laurentis And her daughter jade
    John Mayer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but has she been humiliated by other A-listers?

      Delete
    2. She has blown a whole bunch of them

      Delete
    3. She must have some serious self esteem issues to blow that many celebrities and let them film it too.

      Delete
  3. I was thinking Carey Mulligan & Marcus Mumford, but they don't have any kids, do they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unknown, that was my first guess and I think we're all stuck on someone else to consider as a child. I think that's a red herring or we need to figure out who it could be. I do know that Shia LaDouche did a serious # on Carey. Not sure who her other abuser was.

      Delete
    2. I do think it's a child, but I don't like the Hudson guess, and I definitely think if it's them, it's their baby together and not the older kid. But that one doesn't really sit right with me either.

      Delete
  4. Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy with the older son Ryder
    humiliated by Lance Armstrong
    a rod
    pretty much every guy she's been with.
    we know Bellamy likes his heroin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add Justin Timberlake side piece for years

      Delete
    2. There we go. Kate and Matt went grocery shopping together recently

      Delete
    3. It's late, I was out all day and I'm tired. That's my explanation for why I'm not getting the Justin Timberlake reference. Who was his sidepiece Kate Hudson?
      I apologize for not getting it.

      Delete
  5. The Captain and Tennile. Love will keep them together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to be different, how about Kim and Kanye?

    ReplyDelete