Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lainey Gossip Blind Item - Why He's Sleeping On The Couch

Before it happened, his friends were begging him not to do it. Begging him not to make it permanent. But he was in too deep, and a little wounded too after his most recent professional setback. So it happened. Despite all the warnings, he went ahead and made it official.

But the happily ever after wore off really quickly. It wore off a long time ago. Which is why while he’s working, he’s also hiding. Of course he could stay in luxe accommodations all to himself. Instead of sleeping in a hotel suite that they most certainly have the budget for though, he’s on his buddy’s couch. His best buddy. The one you’d think would approve of his relationship. But even his best friend thinks his girl is crazy. And understands why he’s decided to hide out, where it’s not so easy for her to find him. Which, apparently, happens all the time. She’s obsessive about calling around, looking for him, haranguing anyone she can to ask where he is, what he’s doing, why he hasn’t texted her back. Two sources confirmed to me that she’s been delayed on set a few times because she’s been shouting down the phone at someone in her trailer, demanding they track him down for her. And so, at a time when they’re supposed to be celebrating, he’s far away, enjoying his freedom for a few weeks. Is this what it’s going to be for a lifetime?

Source: Lainey Gossip

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think you're right, Lotta, and it doesn't surprise me a bit.

      Delete
    2. I'm LOL'ing at the thought of Depp couch surfing at Marilyn Manson's!!

      Delete
    3. And they married on his private island! With parts of the land named after the mother of his children!

      Delete
    4. I take it despite two weddings probably no shower for him, maybe a Boston shower,

      Delete
    5. ROFL, you made me look up Boston shower!

      Delete
    6. does that involve several feet of snow?

      Delete
    7. Actually I didn't know about that definition in urban dictionary. I always thought a boston shower was just when you drenched yourself in cologne to cover up the stink.

      Delete
    8. I thought that was an irish shower? Love Irish folks and never understood why it was called that, especially since there is the soap Irish Spring.
      *shrug*

      Delete
    9. Bacon, I just checked UD and it looks like you're right. The thing you learn on AG!

      Delete
  2. I was hoping Clooney, until I saw the part where she has her own trailer.
    Then I thought Brad but I think he is whipped beyond comprehension at this point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking Clooney too and him sleeping on Matt Damon's couch.

      Or Rande Gerber's couch.

      Or Brad and Angie's couch with the child army crawling all over him.

      But, sadly it ain't George.

      Delete
  3. depp and his manchild ego wouldn't let him back out so now he will pay $$$
    when it's over

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's not nice, now she knows where to find him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Johnny finally cleans up, he's going to be like WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She can't harass and harangue him just yet. She has to get knocked up for the big payday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can't get knocked up if she can't track him down! Bwahaha!

      Delete
  7. I guess he shoulda married marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was actually thinking Cameron Diaz and the Madden brother.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Someone else had suggested Jenny McCarthey and Donnie Walberg but I'm thinking its Depp, Heard & Manson.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm waiting to see what happens after Biel gives birth since I read somewhere (here or Foxella) that her BFF is going to all the Dr appointments with her.

    Re the blind; professional setbacks = bad films and worse reviews = Depp. I guess she unleashed the full crazy once it was official.

    ReplyDelete