Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Lainey Gossip Blind Item - The Parent At The Party With Strangers

I’m trying to bank some goodwill with you so here’s the second blind in two days. You’ll understand tomorrow.


Motherhood hasn’t slowed her down. Not professionally and definitely not when she parties. I mean, some people can use recreationally and it doesn’t become a problem. Maybe that’s why she feels she can do it so openly. For her, she doesn’t act like it’s something she has to hide. Because she was recently hanging out in a hotel, with some friends and a few strangers, and she snorted a few lines, no paranoia, no worries about the fact that while these people certainly knew her, she definitely didn’t know them. This surprised me because she’s never been that girl who’s had drug culture association through her career. She’s not a fixture on the standard party circuit. She doesn’t roll with an LA crowd of club rats. But see? The Celebrity Ecosystem can still f-ck up your sh-t. Anyway, the kid is still small so we’ll give her the benefit of the doubt that she’s not breastfeeding anymore? That’s where it gets kinda sketchy

Source: Lainey Gossip

17 comments:

  1. I had a deja vu - @sugar bread posted this in the comments and I was thinking Outtie posted it!

    I don't think it's Rosamund, though. I would hate to live in such a public light that if someone mistook me for someone else and spread the word that I was snorting coke and then going home to breastfeed my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it says she doesn't think the celeb is breastfeeding any longer so maybe...Hayden P?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lainey is such a "I buy my own press and am awesome" CU Next Tuesday. Who cares f she isn't still breast feeding? She's still the mother of a little person who (from the sound of it) is in infant stage. But hey, according to her some can use socially and deal with it, right?
    Wrong. So very wrong. Why don't people go after her for not reporting it to CPS, the same way the enterns would catch heat for such things? Oh that's right, she doesn't allow comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lainey is on a daily talk show in Canada called "The Social" where they talk about gossip, social media, current events etc..where they do air comments/tweets...have at it.

      Delete
  4. D-listed as it as Scarjo. No clue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see one single clue as to who this could be other than it is a female with a relatively young child. No help? Actress, singer? Come on Lainey throw us a little bone FFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a first time mother with a small (for their age) child, who has continued steadily working since becoming pregnant. That's all I got. Where's @VIP?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scar jo gave birth in October right? ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the ScarJo guess purely because she didn't run with the wild LA crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll say Mila Kunis because I've never heard of her being a big partier.

    ReplyDelete