Thursday, March 5, 2015

Celebrity Book Roundup

Chrissie Hynde will be writing a memoir for Penguin Random House, reports Page Six. The "incredibly frank" memoir will be available on September 8th, and is as yet untitled. Hynde hopes the book will make people dance, have fun, possibly cry, and maybe reach for a guitar.


Drew Barrymore will be writing a collection of autobiographical essays for Dutton publishing, reports Us Weekly. The essays will span from her Hollywood upbringing, to motherhood. A release date has not been set.

9 comments:

  1. Both very read worthy. Chrissie's is gonna rock I hope. Dish us some dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone read Feldman's book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Recently. Pretty good. Who knew he was married to Vanessa Marcil? Isn't she friends with KJE?

      Delete
  3. I can't wait until Chrissie's book comes out. One of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Chrissie's book!!! She is one of the original bad ass female rock stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drew musy have some amazing magical stories, lol. Love her, like most of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked her and Ray Davies kid up online and she looks just like her mum. Their daughter doesn't sound like a snot nosed celeb offspring either. I think it said she's an activist.

    I'd mostly be interested to read about her pre-Pretenders years in Ohio and the early years after her move to London and with the Pretenders. I lost interest in the band after Pete Farndon & James Honeyman-Scott O.D.ed.

    ReplyDelete