Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Liam Gallagher Still Thinks Court Is Optional

Former Oasis Frontman Liam Gallagher is going through a child support hearing in New York City over his 2-year-old daughter with Liza Ghorbani. Page Six reports that Gallagher still doesn't feel it necessary to show up for any of these mandated court appearances. When he skipped the last one, his excuse was that he was "anxious and depressed." When the judge asked Gallagher's attorney why he wasn't in court this time, the lawyer responded, "I have no good reason." Gallagher was fined $5,000 for not showing up, again. The trial has been set for March 26-27th. Bets on whether or not he will show?

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like he's looking back in anger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, theres a reason. He's drunk or high or just pissed with the world and no fucking judge is gonna tell him what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some day your kids gonna throw it back to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does he have any money left for child support? ? I never got oasis at all their songs grated my nerves. I think wonder wall was the only one I know when I hear it.

      Delete
  4. By now he should've somehow realized what he has to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many things that he would like to say to her, but he doesn't know how

      Delete
    2. @VIP, I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now

      Delete
  5. All the roads he had to walk were winding. And all the lights that led him there were blinding, sorry Judge.

    ReplyDelete