Sunday, January 4, 2015

Tweet of the Day

15 comments:

  1. Well, see, this is a prime example of over sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There HAS to be some sort of joke in there. I don't Twitter or know who GW is, so the subtlety is lost on me ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that sumbitch hurts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandmama never stops complaining about hers...

      Delete
  4. Im just gonna say it. I almost never get the tweets or the pictures. I know who george w is but why is that funny? And the whole site today has people i hardly know or care about. I must be getting old. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for me. I get them sporadically. Sometimes I can get the pictures. Takes forever to show up.

      Delete
  5. I'm with you Auntliddy. I never get the tweets of the day. But I also don't tweet or twitter or whatever it is. Heck, I can barely figure out Facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahahahahahaha! Too funny
    My college roommate made her mission to get just about everything possible pierced. All but 2 ended up infected.
    Careful with your needles peeps.
    I actually requested to move rooms, and put the cause as pus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trick is to shower on a regular basis. And salt water.

      Delete
  7. I'm young-ish, and am still getting used to twitter. It made absolutely no sense to me at first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pip, young whipper snapper like yourself - makes me feel better as I'm entirely clueless about this new fangled stuff...

      Delete