Wednesday, February 25, 2015

MediaTakeOut Blind Item - He Paid With His Butt

MediaTakeOut.com had a VERRRY interesting discussion - with a Hollywood insider, whose GOOD FRIEND is one of the writers for an EXTREMELY POPULAR TV SHOW.

Here's what they told us:

I always thought that the Hollywood gay casting couch was fake, but it is real. I saw it with my own eyes.
My good friend is a writer for [POPULAR SHOW] and when we were developing the project, they were looking at a bunch of [well know] actors. It came down to two names - Wesley Snipes and [POPULAR ACTOR]. I think most people thought that Wesley would get the role, because it fit him better.
[The OPENLY GAY PRODUCER] was leaning towards Wesley too. But [POPULAR ACTOR] really wanted the part. He and [OPELY GAY PRODUER] spent the weekend together in Malibu. I guess he gave up his butt to [PRODUCER] cause when [PRODUCER] came back, he said he made his decision and he was going to give the role to [POPULAR ACTOR] and not Wesley Snipes.
I hope [POPULAR ACTOR] is really happy with the role, cause he paid for it with his butt.


WOOOOOOW . . dudes is outchea giving up their LUSCIOUS booty cheeks for a part. AMAZING!!

Source: MediaTakeOut

15 comments:

  1. This blind item must've been written by Kelly Osbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Who had said Terrence Howard, but his ish has disappeared.

      Delete
  3. I hope Terrence took his baby wipes along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you guys are good..Lee Daniels (openly gay) is one of the creators of the show. Very good...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I wasn't the only person who got a headache from reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only you, @cheesegrater.

    Terrence just announced a grandson and a baby with new wife, didn't he? Blade should definitely have gotten the role (I won't watch b/c I despise Terrence "I Made Iron Man Happen" Howard).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always had a secret crush on Wesley Snipes, or maybe on the Nino Brown character from 'New Jack City'. Even though I don't think Snipes is a nice guy IRL. I also believe he's quite short - Cruise and Depp short, maybe even Stallone short. But I like a small man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wesley snipes can rest easy knowing he won't have to pay $$$ in taxes because the show is a hit..

    ReplyDelete
  9. So what show is this referring to? And who wrote this crap? It's a mess

    ReplyDelete
  10. I refuse to watch Empire because of Howard too. If Snipes had done the role I'd watch.

    ReplyDelete