Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Blind Gossip Blind Item - Unsteady Backstage

Among the Oscar presenters, there was an actress who was drawing a bit of attention – and concern – backstage. She seemed unsteady on her feet, and was wavering back and forth, talking quietly to herself.
“I don’t think she was drunk, but she was definitely out of it. Maybe she had taken a pill to relax? We all kept looking at each other, wondering if she was going to make it out onto the stage in one piece without falling down.”
Well, she did manage to pull herself together for her presentation, so no real harm done. We don’t think she has a history of any kind of substance abuse, so this behavior certainly seems out of character for her!


Actress:

Source: Blind Gossip

13 comments:

  1. I think thats called being hungry.So this could be any actress within a mile radius of Hollywood on Oscar night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon were both rumored to be pretty intoxicated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarlett. She was still heaving from the Travolta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No food, coupled with Alcohol & MAOI (at lot of preformers take MAOI's for stage fright).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why MAOI's for stage fright? Why not benzos? I have had anxiety since I was a teen, and I would never take an MAOI, nor has a shrink ever prescribed one for me. Too many side-effects and there's a lot of normal foods and drinks you need to avoid while on them...like bacon!

      Delete
  5. You'd have to be crazy to mix MAOI's with anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Aniston and Reese got drunk before the show...I'm thinking it was Aniston.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going with the "not eating" thing so they could fit into their Oscar dress. So it really could be any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chloe looked well fed to me. I think maybe Jessica chastain.

    ReplyDelete