Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Eva Mendes Talks Motherhood

Eva Mendes talked to Violet Grey about new baby with Ryan Gosling, Esmeralda Amada. The couple don't have a nanny yet (though Mendes is "open" to it), so Mendes, like every mother without a nanny ever, is exhausted. The disappointing news is that the baby was named after Esmeralda from Victor Hugo's The Hunchback of Notre Dame and not Mendes' one-time role on V.I.P., the 1998-2002 show starring Pamela Anderson as the owner of a bodyguard agency.

5 comments:

  1. No nanny..but they probably have a housekeeper, cook, gardener, assistant, etc. I can't see her scrubbing the tub or vacuuming in between feedings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she didn't name her baby 'George' in tribute to her first major role in 1999's classic film My Brother the Pig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont get this martry shit. If u can afford a nanny, GET ONE!!!!! I had 2 kids, and I, and millions of other moms would haveananny in a hit minute if we could have. I'd tend baby all day, bathe and put to sleep, and then see ya in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe she doesn't have a nanny. I also believe in the tooth fairy.

    ReplyDelete