Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Dancing With the Stars Recap

Last night was part one of the Dancing With the Stars Finale. Here are the scores:

Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson recreated their Week 1 Jive, and danced a Freestyle. Their final score was 80.

Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas recreated their Week 4 Samba, and danced a Freestyle. Their final score was 78.

Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy recreated their Week 6 Samba, and danced a Freestyle. Their final score was 77.

Bethany Mota and Derek Hough recreated their Week 1 Jive, and danced a Freestyle. Their final score was 76.

Bethany Mota was sent home. See you tonight for part two of the finals!

5 comments:

  1. Not very relevant considering what is happening in the USA......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are scheduled protests in Toronto also tonight

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately it is hard to say if it will be a peaceful protest so I will not be attending...Although we usually protest in peace-this situation has many people very angry (and rightfully so).

      Delete
    3. I had to travel to Vancouver on the fly last min so I'm not in TO at the moment but I did watch Global news this morning and they were assured it was a peaceful protest, but I'd personally stay clear also if I were in town.

      Delete
  2. I can't devide. Alfonso is soooo good! And I never saw Duck Dynasty and didn't know why Sadie was there but she grew on me and I think she's adorable. This is so cheesy but it feels like we watched her grow up because she want good at all at first but now she's very good! And adorable!
    Janel and Val make me want to vomit. I think she got pregnant during their nauseating freestyle last night. She actually said she loved him and I vomited right there.
    Oh, Sadie and mark did an old school Super Mario dance that was INSANE! I highly recommend finding it if you've ever played the game.

    ReplyDelete