Sunday, November 30, 2014

Are Taylor Swift and Matt Healy a Thing?

Believe it or not, it's been nearly two years since Taylor Swift had a "boyfriend," Harry Styles. A break from guys was needed after such a long string of short relationships and an unfortunate reputation for being a psycho stalker girlfriend. Now the dating moratorium seems to be at a close. Matt Healy, frontman for The 1975, was seen wearing one of Taylor's 1989 t-shirts at a concert. Suddenly, Swift is papped wearing a The 1975 t-shirt and attends a concert with Selena Gomez. She Instagrams from the concert and now Matt Healy tells an Australian radio DJ that he "wouldn't say no" to dating her. They reportedly exchanged numbers in October.

It's all been so public that a PR relationship seems very possible, but it would be great if Taylor had something real going on for once. For future reference, any songs about guys with long, curly brown hair are probably about Matt Healy. 

14 comments:

  1. After seeing her on Graham Norton she's a sick bitch who is so full of herself and gets off on fans loving her, not in the good, grateful way but the sick way. But give me her beautiful pap pics and Shake it Off on the radio all day long!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always felt she was so packaged, rehearsed and playing a character. Her relationships felt like PR creations. But I have to say that lately she seems more real to me. I hope she has reached a place where she can be the real her, and this is not just another character to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that she is hiding out in the open with karlie kloss.. hope she is happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like her and he is hot! Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like her and hooe shes happy. The things peoplr accuse her of–looking nice all the time, having close femail friends, andcwriting songs about her life. All pluses in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She certainly has a style and always looks put together. Plus she has friends so she can't be all bad. It must be hard to have any relationship living in a fishbowl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder if she ever just says "Fuck it! Not gonna shower, not gonna shave, not gonna put on my face! I'm just gonna sit here in my pajamas and stuff my face!"?

    I would be exhausted with always being "on", but if that makes her happy, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe when she is hanging with her bestie Lena Dunham haha

      Delete
    2. Dita Von Teese also seems to be one of those always "on" people. Maybe they should hang out!

      Delete
  9. Swifty is s beautiful young woman with good fssion sense and a good role model and has even come up with a few catchy tunes, but.....there is just something about her that annoys the begeezus outta me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just wondering the other day why Adele hasn't put out any more music -- thinking about her rich voice and lyrics, and then in my head hear Taylor's screeching idiocy instead that is always playing on the car radio, "I stay out too late, got nothin' in my brain, that's what people say ---".

      Delete
  10. Sugarbread you beat me to it. I was wondering how long it would be before they paid someone to be her new boyfriend. She's living with Kloss. She's been seen in public holding hands with her. It takes less that this for the rags to decide there's a relationship between two hetero people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah aoife.. she is hiding right under everyone's nose..

    ReplyDelete