Thursday, December 4, 2014

Crazy Days and Nights Blind Item #1

This A list singer while in his A+ list group and probably would be a B- if he ever went solo brought his girlfriend to an event last night but it didn’t stop him from getting the phone number of this former tweener turned singer and he was telling her that his girlfriend wasn’t serious. Our tweener turned singer has a boyfriend but has also been known to take advantage of opportunities. Interesting to see what will happen.

Source: Crazy Days and Nights

12 comments:

  1. I'm confused. Which of the One Direction guys are gay?

    I agree with the Ariana guess, but think Big Sean wouldn't take this well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only 2 who have s/o are the one who's engaged Zayan (sp?) and Liam so I'm going with Liam but I think he's also the one bearding

      Delete
  2. I can remember back when "Liam" meant Liam Gallagher from Oasis. Gotta get with the program, Brenda.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know when I read "band" I immediately think of um IDK people that can actually PLAY Instruments and dont have dance routines....

      Delete
    2. Now I have Wonderwall stuck in my head. Oasis was huge when I was in college. Yes, I'm old. Great song, though.

      Delete
  3. The only straight one in one direction who brought his girlfriend and the real life Bratz doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, let's hope Big Sean gets mad and takes out the Big Club. That would scare me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete