Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Kate Upton Most Googled Model of 2014

Kate Upton was the most Googled model in 2014, Hello Magazine reports. She narrowly edged out Kendall Jenner, who came in second place. The full list is below:
1. Kate Upton
2. Kendall Jenner
3. Miranda Kerr
4. Heidi Klum
5. Gisele Bündchen
6. Kate Moss
7. Behati Prinsloo
8. Gigi Hadid
9. Karlie Kloss
10. Naomi Campbell
11. Alessandra Ambrosio
12. Lily Aldridge
13. Chanel Iman
14. Doutzen Kroes
15. Hailey Baldwin
16. Cara Delevingne
17. Jourdan Dunn
18. Coco Rocha
19. Bar Refaeli
20. Joan Smalls
 

10 comments:

  1. sounds like this Cara chick is not as popular as they are trying REAL hard to make her be.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never understand the interest in models. Men maybe, women no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would google Kate Upton. She's a babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bunch of boring fembots from the Vicky's factory.

    I miss the 90s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I loved the era of Helena, Linda, Claudia, Naomi, Cindy and Christy.

      Delete
  5. So is Kate Upton really pregnant or was that just gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly I know all the models on the list except nr.20. I really need to get a life. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know these people:

    Gigi Hagrid
    Karlie Floss
    Mocha Rocha
    Joan's Small

    I know:

    Kate (whatever)
    Doetzen Toes
    Miranda (she slept with Bieber)
    Moss
    Jordan Dunn (Bieber told her she had "nice tits")
    and Heidi Klum - who likes to yodel after sex.

    ReplyDelete