Wednesday, January 21, 2015

All About The Tea Blind Item - Housewife Desperate For Fame

*All About the Tea Exclusive*

After being demoted, this muy caliente reality housewife became so desperate for fame that she begged her way onto a popular dating show. Miss Sunshine worked hard to promote the episode...until she was told that her footage was too boring and might not be aired. Ouch! That had to have hurt!

She is so eager for a comeback that she has been contacting and trying to hang out with any past or present Bravo personality from any city. We wish this housewife would stop burying her head in the sand and face reality that her career is washed up.

Reality Housewife:

Reality Show:

Source: All About The Tea

16 comments:

  1. Ramona Singer----though I cant see anything that she is on to be boring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Muy caliente," must mean one of the Miami housewives. "Sunshine," too, since it's the Sunshine State.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenya was my first thought.
    But the hints. Indeed, seem like FL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish this were Kate but agreed. Had to be a FL house wench. Joanna Krupa?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karent? Miami. She's like watching paint dry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know she's not muy caliente or Ms. Sunshine, but it still fits Jill Zarin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But have they finally confirmed another season of Miami or isn't it still on the mysterious hiatus?
    I'd guess someone Latina but another franchise. Carlton thinks she's caliente and I just saw she did something with Brandi. She's definitely desperate to get back on but I'm not sure if she even has the friend of title. I can't think right now... I will get this one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok you guys were right it doesn't say a currentt show and everything fits Marysol. I love her but she's not great TV. She was demoted and I didn't know about her trying to be seen with other celebs but apparently she has a reputation. I could totally see her on MM being boring.

      Delete
    2. Andy Cohen said something about Carlton getting a bad edit the season she was on. She talked about it on Brandi's podcast.

      Delete
    3. Kat I saw a promo tonight and Marisol is on an upcoming episode of Millionaire Matchmaker. This must be her. She was also hanging out with the Shah guy. MM is so cheesy now it's reality stars.

      Delete