Thursday, January 15, 2015

And You Thought Lorena Bobbitt Was Bad!

The names are going to get confusing here, so I'll denote them with (M) for male and (F) for female. This story comes to you out of the People's Republic of China. Feng Lung (F), 30, found out that her husband Fan Lung (M), 32, was having an affair when Fan (M) borrowed Feng's (F) phone to sext his girlfriend. Fan (M) forgot to log out of his account, and when Feng (F) found the messages, the mother of five became enraged. She marched into their bedroom, and while her husband slept, she cut off his penis with a scissors. Sadly, Fan (M) made it to the hospital along with his penis, and they were able to reattach it. Of course, this would not do for Feng (F), because everybody knows that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Feng (F) proceeded to cut of Fan's (M) newly attached penis, and threw it out the hospital window. Fan (M), bleeding like a stuck pig, chased Feng (F) into the street and started hitting her. Authorities were unable to find his penis the second time. But don't worry about Fan (M); his mistress said she doesn't mind one bit that he no longer has a penis, because he already has five children. The moral of the story? Cheaters never prosper.

18 comments:

  1. Wait. What happened to the one child policy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Cheese - that's what I thought also. I thought people over there were only "allowed" 1 child!

      Delete
    2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy
      "The one-child limit has mostly been enforced in densely populated urban areas, and implementation varies from location to location "

      Delete
  2. And there's a picture of them in the street: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/estranged-wife-in-china-cuts-of-husbands-penis-twice.html

    I can't make it clicky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, that's amazing. I assume it's when he chased her out of the hospital, after the final, successful separation of the penis from the host.

      Delete
  3. o_O

    That's a lot of dedication. And the good poultry scissors, of course.

    It feels like it should be a haiku (I'm terrible at haiku). Feng took Fan's wang, with scissors and not her fangs, did the penis landing make a clang?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering what kind of scissors she had..only ones in my drawer are little manicure scissors..that would take forever!

      Delete
  4. I feel bad for snarking, genital mutilation is disgusting and I don't get why women like this think it's OK to do something like cutting off a penis. There are better forms of revenge that don't involve physical pain and humiliation.

    China's one-child law was revoked last year, replaced by a two child law (you have to apply for kiddo #2, though). That said, if you've got money, enforcement isn't an issue. He's probably a politician.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I don't condone what she did, I have experienced the totally insane rage that comes with a worthless philanderer. (I didn't cut off his junk-I just divorced his slimy ass.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It takes a special kind of stupid to use your wife's phone so you can sext with your side piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. China. It's the Florida of the Far East...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shouldn't laugh and I really feel bad that I found this funny, but damn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice when someone can stick with a task, no matter what the obstacles, until the job is done! That said, violence is always wrong and all that. Btw, pretty sure I could have followed the story without the m and f designations since only one of them had-and hadn't-and had-and, once again hadn't a penis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That guy had to be tripping on some REALLY good pain meds to have his penis chopped off for the SECOND time and he can still chase her out in the street and hit her. I'd think he would be paralyzed by pain or shock (good drugs).

    I did experience a little snark when I read that they think his penis was found and eaten by a dog. Considering the way they treat cats and dogs over there I see this as some divine karma.

    ReplyDelete