Friday, January 22, 2016

Martha Stewart Throws Shade At Wendy Williams

Martha Stewart is a master at throwing shade, and this time she did so to Wendy Williams. Martha recently appeared on Wendy's show, which happens to tape at the same studio where Martha's talk show was filmed. A source tells Page Six, "Martha was horrified with what's been done to her old studio. Martha taped next door, but she was not a fan of Wendy's backstage areas." When Martha Stewart's talk show was on the air, Martha "had fresh-baked cookies [for her guests] and would even serve celebrities lunch." The source made a point of stating that Martha "ignored a subpar spread of fruit and muffins" that the Wendy Williams show provided.

Once on the show, Williams said to Stewart, "You're a very beautiful woman...and I find it surprising that you're in your 70s." Martha replied, "You don't have to promote that. I never say how old I am. I don't feel my age. I don't look my age. And I don't want to be my age...And you should not say my age."


Don't fuck with Martha!


No comments:

Post a Comment