Saturday, January 23, 2016

Chrissy Teigen Talks Pregnancy

Chrissy Teigen recently sat down for an interview with In Style Australia, where she talked about pregnancy. The magazine quotes her as follows:

On Kim Kardashian's pregnancy style advice:
"She told me to go stretchy. I always wanted to be the person who showed off the bump because it looks beautiful and I think you should embrace it. Kim does that well and I love seeing that belly of hers and I know Kanye [West] does too. We're lucky to be with men who find pregnancy sexy. Thank God!"

On her pregnancy fashion staple:
"There's this one Wolford tube dress that you can fold a million different ways, you can make it a skirt, a this, that. I bought it in every colour in small, medium, large, in anticipation of the entire process, so I have, like, 45 of them." 

On balancing her love of food with working out:
"With me, it's always been a tough balance—when I work out I can eat whatever I want, but I come from a family where we blow up really quickly; so does John. It's like we have a bad weekend and you can tell. So we are really conscious of having a nice balance." 

On the baby's name:
"We change the name every day, basically."

On the nursery:
"Nurseries have always been silly to me because everyone always wants them to be so beautiful and so perfect. But, this thing is just going to barf everywhere and poop everywhere."


No comments:

Post a Comment