Monday, January 18, 2016

Cameron Diaz Wrote Another Book

E! News reports that Cameron Diaz has written a follow up to her first book The Body Book. This one is called "The Longevity Book: The Science of Aging, The Biology of Strength, and the Privilege of Time." Hmmm, I'm pretty sure that book was already written, and it was called The China Study. At any rate, here's what Diaz posted on her Instagram about the new book:

"I am so excited I can barely contain myself!! I am so proud of this book and very much looking forward to engaging us all in a new conversation about aging–how to do it with strength, grace, health and wisdom. I also wanted to thank you again for your beautiful submissions, which we'll eventually get to show you as part of the cover beyond the cover; a perfect representation of women standing beside other women, as a united front, to stage change and incite progress. I can't wait until hard copies hit the stands in April so we can really get started!!"


A photo posted by Cameron Diaz (@camerondiaz) on

No comments:

Post a Comment