Friday, January 22, 2016

Nigella Lawson Reveals What's In Her Bedside Table

Nigella Lawson recently sat down for an episode of "Ideas at the House," where she revealed what she keeps in her bedside table. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by E! News:

"I do keep, by the side of my bed, because my bedroom is not on the same floor as the kitchen, so by the side of my bed, I have learnt to keep a little collection of condiments. (Audience laughs)...It's not meant to be funny, It's very helpful."

On whether or not spilled salt might make the bed crunchy:
"Yeah, I know. [But] that can be lived with. Unsalted food is worse."

Other things in her nightstand include chili sauce, soy sauce, another hot sauce and Tabasco:
"Although I don't always know whether Tabasco's the right sauce."

On the perils of keeping condiments next to the bed:
"The ridiculous thing is that one of my great luxuries is that I like very expensive and gorgeous bed linen. and then I ruin it by dumping soy sauce all over it."


No comments:

Post a Comment