Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Chelsea Handler and Heather McDonald Are Feuding

Heather McDonald recently appeared on the Allegedly podcast, where she had this to say about Chelsea Handler, as reprinted by People:

"I lived in fear, 100 percent lived in fear. I enjoyed my time there, I was happy, but I mean something would happen and my heart would be beating and I would be like, 'Is this it?' – you know? And then somehow I just managed to keep surviving." 


Handler fired back with this on Howard Stern, as reprinted by People:

"I could have fired her. I did not fire her. She had a job for four more years. I never hung out with her personally again. So I hope she was living in fear. It's not an internment camp. If you're living in that much fear, go get another job." 

Handler went on to allege that she found out that McDonald was selling stories about her to gossip magazines:
"I just thought it was a betrayal … I wasn't paranoid, I just withdrew from that whole social scene – I withdrew from her. I wouldn't hang out with her, I wouldn't be alone with her. You know, she's somebody who would love to hear about Jennifer Aniston's house on the weekend. I could never, ever share my personal life with her again." 


No comments:

Post a Comment