Thursday, January 21, 2016

Just What The World Needs, Another Celebrity Lifestyle Website

People announces that Matthew McConaughey's wife Camila Alves has launched her own lifestyle website called WomenofToday.com. Alves had this to say about the site:

"Throughout the years I have learned that I love anything to do with cooking, decorating, kid activities, beauty and fashion, [and] if I can teach something that I have learned and make anyone's life easier, as it did for me, then that makes me happy! I was motivated to launch WomenofToday.com from the idea that we as women are a community. We learn from each other every day in many different ways! That's why I use the line: 'All of us all the time!' The goal is that everything you see on the site should be affordable – with the exception of special occasions of course! – and super easy to make. So if you have never cooked, done crafts or styled your hair in a certain way before, we make it easy and accessible so that you can do it!" 

If the put up a naked bongo-playing section, I'm in!

No comments:

Post a Comment