Monday, July 25, 2016

Selena Gomez Is Going Through Some Stuff

People reports that on a recent tour stop in Jakarta, Selena Gomez got emotional before her song Kill 'Em With Kindness, and had this to say: "The next song, before I go home, is a song that's so important to me, because I get really frustrated. I get stupid sometimes. I say things that I don't mean, or that come out wrong, just because I care so badly. Truth is the last thing we need right now is hate, in any form. But the thing is, at the end of the day, no war in anger was ever won. I do know that deep down in my heart, that I have to believe that we can love each other and always be kind, no matter what it takes in us. I believe that we can do that, no matter what." 

She took to her Instagram after the concert, and posted the following message: "Tonight I felt extremely unauthentic, unconnected to both myself and my music. I've never really felt like my materials, wardrobe or a video could define me. I act on a moment and fear that something hasn't happened. I'm stagnant, I stay still and don't just sit with myself first and ask 'Is this where I am, whole heartedly?' I've always told the truth. I'm always true to my word, I've shown who I am but I need to rethink some areas of my life creatively and personally. had to get that out." 


No comments:

Post a Comment