Monday, July 25, 2016

Corbin Bleu Is Married

Former High School Musical star Corbin Bleu, 27, married actress Sasha Clements, 26, on Saturday. People reports that the ceremony took place in Santa Barbara in front of 160 guests. Bleu previously competed on Dancing With the Stars; his first dance with wife Sasha was choreographed with by his Dancing With the Stars partner Karina Smirnoff. Bleu had this to say of the wedding: "I have to say my favorite part was the feeling that started in my toes and went all the way to the top of my head when Sasha came through the gate to the entrance of our venue and walked down the aisle. From the flowing veil in the wind as she walked, to the big smile on her face, it suddenly hit me that this stunning woman that was looking at me was going to marry me and make me the happiest man in the world." 


A photo posted by Sasha Clements (@sashclements) on

No comments:

Post a Comment