Friday, July 29, 2016

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag Talk About Being Poor Again

For some reason, People decided to give a brand new interview to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag so they could talk about how poor they are. People gave them the exact same interview like a year ago. Let's hear what they have to say this time around:

Spencer: "We were keeping up with the Joneses, but we were going against Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. We should have stayed in our reality TV lane." 

Heidi: "I was kind of playing house. I felt like I was someone I wasn't. We had business managers who told us to stop spending but we acted like we knew what we were doing...I was feeling so alone and defeated. Everyone else on our cast had houses and we had nothing to show for what we'd done. I was like, the haters were right! It was sad...We make most of our income from reality shows. We're doing fine. Each show is like an audition for the next." 

Spencer: "We haven't been out to a fancy dinner since our anniversary. If Heidi's not cooking, we're eating tacos." 

Heidi: "I would love to crack down on our budget even more. Life is so short. And what matters is being happy with family and marriage and with personal progress. We're in a really good place."


No comments:

Post a Comment