Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Latest Dramz With Lindsay Lohan

After posting her relationship problems on social media all weekend, Lindsay Lohan wants to know why suddenly everyone gives a fuck about her relationship. Page Six reports that police were called to her home on Saturday, after she started screaming that her fiancĂ© was attacking her at 5am. She woke up her neighbors by yelling alternatively for help, and then at Egor Tarabasov, "He just strangled me. He almost killed me. Please please please. He just strangled me. He almost killed me. Everybody will know. Get out of my house. Do it. I dare you again. You’re fucking crazy. You sick fuck. You need help. It’s my house, get out of my house. I’m done. I don’t love you anymore. You tried to kill me. You’re a fucking psycho. We are finished...No Egor, you’ve been strangling me constantly. You can’t strangle a woman constantly and beat the shit out of her and think it’s ok. Everybody saw you touch me. It’s filmed. Get out! Get out."

Domestic violence is never funny, but "you've been strangling me constantly" sounds like a line from a bad Lifetime movie. If you're following the chain of events, all of this happened before she took to Snapchat and Instagram begging Egor to come home, and then accusing him of cheating on her with a Russian hooker. 

As for what happened when the police finally arrived to Lindsay's London flat on Saturday morning, “Police were called to an address in Knightsbridge, SW7 on Saturday, July 23 at 05:10 hours following a report of a woman in distress. Officers attended and following concerns for the welfare of the occupants inside they forced entry into the address. There was no one inside but inquiries were made and the occupants were traced and found to be safe and well.”

Oh, Lindsay. Don't ever change.


No comments:

Post a Comment