Sunday, July 24, 2016

Lindsay Lohan Has Instagram Breakdown

Looks like there's trouble in paradise for Lindsay Lohan, 30, and her Russian millionaire fiancé Egor Tarabasov, 23. Us Weekly reports that on Friday night, she posted a Snapchat video saying, "My fiancé's being really angry at me, but I'm drinking water to get him to come home. Honey, come home, please." Then Saturday night, she moved the action over to Instagram, where she posted a picture of the couple with the caption, "I guess I was the same at 23...Shitty time - it changes at 26/27. Thanks for not coming home tonight. Fame changes people." Then followed that up with a pic of Egor at the club, with the caption, "Wow thanks #fiance with Russian hooker." She has since removed those Instagram pics, but her Tweet still remains, which looks like she's insinuating that she's pregnant?! Um, good luck with all of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment