Friday, July 29, 2016

Kardashian Korner

Kimye is on the cover of Harper's Bazaar's ICONS issue. Here's what the couple had to say in their joint interview for the magazine:

Laura Brown: Okay! So, this is in no particular order. Kanye, your favorite body part—your own or Kim's.

Kanye West: "Is the face a body part? My favorite body part of Kim's: heart."

Kim Kardashian West: "Awww, now I have to say the same. But of my own, I like my upper stomach. I just seem to always have abs.When I'm not really pregnant, I have a great two-pack. [Laughs.] And of Kanye's? I have to say his heart. And I've always loved his legs."

LB: "Favorite song of all time?"

KW: "'All Along the Watchtower.' The Jimi Hendrix cover."

KKW: "I really like the song "Only One" [West with Paul McCartney]."

LB: Favorite book?

KKW: "Embraced by the Light. It's about a woman who passed away during surgery, and she went to heaven, had her experience, and then came back. My dad [Robert Kardashian] would try to get me to read it, and I wouldn't. Then when he passed away, I was cleaning out my room in his house, and I found it. I read it, and it helped me. I felt like my dad was okay."

KW: "Yeah, I don't have an answer for that."

LB: "Historical figure you identify with?"

KKW: "This one is hard."

KW: "Us? Muhammad Ali, Marilyn Monroe—all day. Next question."

LB: "Most annoying habit?"

KKW: "I think he gets really annoyed because I just hate fittings. I'll just be like,"Ah, I can't find something to wear." I get so worked up every time I'm rushing; I get annoyed with rushing. Then I get in a bad mood—I'm so cranky. I hate being late."

KW: "It's so hard to do fittings [for Yeezy] because we want to do things that are inspiring, that people could look at and say, "Wow, I like that color palette, I could put that together." And there are so many images of things that it's almost impossible to have your clothes go up against the amount you're seeing and carry it into one language. That's why I'm always fighting either to have a house work with us or to head a house. It's a lifestyle I can totally see: the future, modern Versailles, modern Versace, modern Calabasas, paparazzi, celebrity language. I just want to build a collection that's around me and my wife and my kids. Because Kris and the family, they have the power of communication. This is the number one communications company."

LB: "Favorite selfie pose?"

KKW: "I love a selfie in the mirror."

KW: "I love her nude selfies. Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity. And I love beautiful shapes. I feel like it's almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting. I think it's important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing."

LB: "Kanye, nude selfies?"

KW: "I used to do nude selfies in my single days.You'd get a good cock shot here and there. [Laughs.] Gotta keep it rock 'n' roll."

LB: "I'd assume scale is important."

KW: "Yeah, it's all about scale. You don't become a rock star for no reason."

LB: "Is there anything you wish the world didn't know about you?"

KKW: "Definitely. I was going to say some ugly looks and stuff."

KW: "Some pregnancy stuff. You killed this second pregnancy, though.Your body slammed that crap. You made that second pregnancy your bitch."

Read the full interview at Harper's Bazaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment