Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Justin Bieber Schools His Fans

Page Six reports that Justin Bieber got a little ornery with his fans at a recent show. After the Beliebers wouldn't stop screaming and shut the fuck up, the Biebs yelled the following at the crowd:

“I appreciate all the support, I appreciate love, I appreciate the kind things. But the screaming in these breaks has got to stop. Please and thank you. I don’t think it’s necessary when I’m trying to say something and you guys are screaming.”

After leaving the stage for a bit, he came back and told the crowd he's not talking to them anymore between songs, like a mature big boy:
“I feel like I wanna connect with you. I’m just going to quit the talking, all right. I’m not going to talk the rest of the night.”


No comments:

Post a Comment