Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Dancing With the Stars Drove Aaron Carter to Drink

Aaron Carter recently appeared on an episode of Oprah: Where Are They Now? Here's what he had to say, as reprinted by Us Weekly:

On his parents' divorce in 2003:
"The depression was brought on because I loved my family being together. I did not want to see them divorced. I couldn't dwell on it. I couldn't think about it too much. I kind of had to just block it out."


On wanting to reignite his career post-Dancing With the Stars:
"[Record labels] just were not interested in me. They didn't want to touch me, they didn't want to do anything… Nothing ever came into fruition. I started getting really heavy into drinking and was telling people, 'I'm on a real bad path right now. I need help.'"

Carter claims that he is now sober. He also claims that he has never done drugs, so...


No comments:

Post a Comment