Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Andy Cohen Wants You To Adopt, Don't Shop

Andy Cohen recently sat down for an interview with E! News to talk about his rescue pup Wacha. Here's what he had to say:

On deciding to adopt a rescue dog:
"There just really wasn't a question for me. I know there are so many dogs that need homes, and I was just looking around on Petfinder one night and looking at all these cute dogs. You're doing something great. You're saving a dog and the dog is saving you. It's everything you've heard."

On Wacha:
"I just thought, 'Oh my God, this can't be possible that this dog is available and needs to be rescued.' It was truly love at first sight...[I loved] his eyes. I wanted a beagle...His size was perfect, just the whole thing. They said he didn't bark very much."


No comments:

Post a Comment