Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Rapid Fire Questions with Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik recently sat down for an interview with Glamour, where they fired a series of questions at him. Here's what he had to say:


First tattoo? My grandpa’s name, Walter, spelled in Arabic.

First person you let hear your new album? Myself! 

First person you text or call when you wake up? My mum.

Aw. First celeb crush? Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. They’re the same, right? 

First album you ever owned? Tupac, All Eyez on Me.

First concert you went to? Not telling. 

Ha! First musical inspiration? No question: “Thriller,” by Michael Jackson. 

First song you ever performed onstage? Ne-Yo’s “Let Me Love You.” 

First job? Singing in One Direction.

First thing you like to do after a performance? Pay homage to Bob Marley. 

Say no more. First song you put on to get you in a great mood? Shaggy, “It Wasn’t Me.”

First time you realized you wanted to break off from 1D and go off on your own? An alien spoke to me in a dream…. (Paging Tom DeLonge!)

Wow. OK. First time you really felt like an adult? Just yesterday. 

First thing on your bucket list? I want to invent something. 

First failure? Wearing pastel colors. 

First movie you saw that made you cry? My Girl. 

First time you dyed your hair blond? I was 20. 

What did you do with your first-ever paycheck? Bought myself a beanie, I think—ha! 

First big splurge? I bought a house in Los Angeles. 

First place you would travel to if you had a chopper in your backyard right now? Jamaica. 

You really do love Bob Marley. First thing you do when you’re back in your hometown of 
Bradford, England? Get some home-cooked food. 

First thing you do when you’re with old friends? We do this weird thing: We communicate with words. 


How novel! First time you realized you’d made it as a musician? Have I made it? That’s cool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment