Friday, July 15, 2016

Simon Le Bon Talks Crazy Fan Encounters

Simon Le Bon recently sat down for an interview with People, where he recalled some of his craziest fan encounters. Here's what he had to say:


"People would go to quite extreme lengths to get into our personal space or to our underpants. It was in a hotel in Japan, and I don't know how it happened, but a girl was in my closet when I checked in. I was slightly frantic. I guess she must have known at the hotel – it was definitely an inside job.

I remember walking into the dressing room in Italy, and we [had] stuff laid out on the table – drinks and sandwiches – and there was a tablecloth on it. There was some giggling coming from underneath: We lifted up the tablecloth, and there were some girls there, and they had forged their passes and everything. They were amazing. Fans are still trying to find out where we're staying!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment