Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Amy Schumer Talks Having a Boyfriend

Amy Schumer is on the cover of this month's Marie Claire Magazine. Here's what she had to say:

On dating Ben Hanisch: "I feel like Ben is the first guy who's really been my boyfriend. There are guys who, if they heard me say that, would want to punch me in the face, but yeah, it's the truth."

On being in love: "Being in love is the scariest thing in the world. You want to f-ing cry and scream. I can't handle it. Every time we say good-bye, I think, This will have been a nice last week together. Or I tell myself nothing is real and he's going to leave me and tell me he never loved me. I feel so bad for him. How exhausting it must be dating me."

On her first sexual experience: "My first sexual experience was not a good one. I didn't think about it until I started reading my journal again. When it happened, I wrote about it almost like a throwaway. It was like, And then I looked down and realized he was inside of me. He was saying, 'I'm so sorry' and 'I can't believe I did this.'"

On a recent sex dream she had about friend and Girls actress Jemima Kirke: "It was so awesome. I almost told her about it. Then I thought maybe Lena [Dunham] would get jealous. So I didn't."


No comments:

Post a Comment