Thursday, July 14, 2016

Heidi Klum Talks Love

People recently caught up with Heidi Klum to ask her five questions. Here's what she had to say:


On love:
“I’m definitely someone who loves life and I love love. I love being in love, like when you have butterflies in your stomach and when you feel great. I celebrate all the romance — I’m quite old-fashioned that way. I don’t know, I love enjoying life and celebrating the love and being happy.”

On the news that Anthony Kiedis called his relationship with Klum "one of the most beautiful memories of his life":
“Obviously, it’s very nice when you still get along with your ex in a way or someone you have dated in the past. And you know, we had a very special time together. I never really thought that anyone knew anything about that. It’s funny that he brings it up after so many years.”

On lingerie:

“I collected so many. I also love to shop. So whenever I’m out and about, traveling the world, I go to small boutique shops and there you find small brands that none of the big stores really carry, and I find really unique and cool little things.”

On the last time she danced in her underwear:
“The last time I danced in my underwear is probably when I did the commercial for Macy’s. You have to be really confident to dance in your lingerie. It’s one thing to walk around in your lingerie, but when you’re dancing and everything is moving about, it’s a little bit intimidating.”

On whether or not she's learned any tricks:
“Can I take my bra off with one hand? Probably not. No, guys know how to do that. I mean, I could. If I had to, I could. I go straps down, turn around.”




No comments:

Post a Comment